This is the theory I live by!….let me explain……
As a lover of all things beauty, I find myself consistently experimenting. Experimenting with my makeup, on my hair, trying out the latest eyeshadow palette or the latest hair extensions. One way or another, I am always trying something new. I have always done it, it’s just who I am.
I can guarantee you, at least 5 times out of 10, it turns out shit! Believe me! I tried the whole” Instagram eyebrow” trend, how you make your eyebrows quite bold and boxy and gradient, looks fantastic on a twenty odd year old, but on me? Nope…….Just….NOPE!! I looked like a slug wiped its arse on my face!
We are so conditioned to “Look” a certain way, our expectations of ourselves are so unrealistic, are we are our own biggest critics. I would love a dollar for every time I looked in the mirror and thought ” What the….. holy %$#@ ?, poke it….poke it with a stick!! “, “When did my chin multiply??” , ” Shit, people would pay good money for the bags under my eyes! “. This is where the “Donut” Theory comes in………..
1. DONUT……… Let anyone tell you who you should be, or what you should look like. Honey your fab, and you do you
2. DONUT……… Let people make you feel insecure, they are usually the ones with the insecurities! trust me!!
3. DONUT……… Ever think that your cellulite and stretch marks are unsightly, every mark on your body has a story to tell, wear them with pride!
4. donut……… let the shitty attitude of others, rub off on you stay true to yourself!
5. donut……… Change for anyone!…….ever!!!
There you have it….my “Donut” theory. Little words of wisdom, life lessons and acquired knowledge from me to you…….And if all the above fails……drive to Donut King, buy yourself a donut boat (the mini ones with the cinnamon AND icing) and go to town!!
Let me know if you agree or if you have anything to add to my theory!! Comment Down Below xxxxx